Today we are excited to announce a new update, ProjectSheets are now in version v5.2.9. This new release comes packed with a few important bug fixes, improvements to our integrations for both Swapcard and vMix (more on that soon).
- UPGRADE: Detailed last updated timestamps for speakers & sponsors & content instead of timestamp of last data import
- UPGRADE: Changes to addressing data in the IMPORT tab
- UPGRADE: Changed Event Platform Sync Flag: Speakers Sessions from Speakers to Content in the Sidebar
- FIX: Fixed Embed Links in Progress and Issues Tab and in Schedule Tab
- UPGRADE: Adjusted descriptions for column headers in Content tab for more clarity
- NEW: Added ranges for easier upgrades
- NEW: Progress & Issue tab headers are now auto generated
- FIX: Restore of the staff calendar functionality, there is a tick box in the Production Calls tab to indicate event creation
- FIX: Fixed named range for Content Crew
All new projects generated from today onwards will be using this release. And as usual if your project runs an older version, simply reach out and we’ll upgrade your project!
As per usual, if you have questions of feedback, please contact us.